Air Collective Forum

Local relationships with hospitals

@Nato what’s the easiest way to get a list of the “Neven’s” in different cities from BESCO? Is there a quick member list you can review? I could do a few individual asks with Bozhana in cc so she can coordinate them from there.

1 Like

we are working with the hospital in Dupnitsa right now. this morning we delivered a fully equipped mask . the hospital inKyustendil is next. I am waiting on info in respect to their PEEP valve.

IMPORTANT: PEEP valves have diffrent diameters, depending on the size of hoses they use in hospitals. . make sure you have the info before-hand.

Also try not to get the hospital admin for first contact. BEST to talk to head-nurse . she is in operational mode and knows exactly what happens on the floor.

1 Like

@salim I can provide such a list for the following cities: Plovdiv, Varna, Russe, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Pleven, Stara Zagora, Haskovo / Harmanli, Shumen. In addition, I can do intros to the relevant municipalities in Burgas, Kyustendil, Russe, Vratsa, Gabrovo and Veliko Tarnovo. We may use the latter to get official contact to hospitals.
@Bo_RSNTR Just let me know which intros to make. I can give you directly the contacts of some of the community leaders, but for some of them + the municipalities, I’ll have to first contact them.

As for Lazar, I’ll ping him once again as I still have no reply from him. But yes, it makes much sense to make a direct contact.

Let’s do this. I am also asking for the IT Tour organisers list too I think we’ll ask them who wants to take local responsibility for reaching out to hospitals, getting their feedback and coordinating their needs with the production. I am supporting @Bo_RSNTR on this effort so will take it as far as I can before handing it back to her.

As @Enrico suggested, I think we’ll ask them to talk to the head nurse first.

@enrico just to confirm: from your experience it makes sense to NOT talk to adminsitration first, but to the head nurse only at first, right?

2 Likes

correct talk to people that are not administrators but actually do the work in the hospital, like head nurse

1 Like

@Bo_RSNTR I am sending out a few contacts of people across Bulgaria.
Varna – Nikolay Nikolov – 0887-391-954. He’s part of Innovator. They also have 3D printers, so you’ll be able to talk about this as well.
Russe – Bilyana Kirova - 0896-823-683. Bilyana works at the municipality - she is well connected and said that will be very to help as she currently has some free time.
Pleven – Georgi Prusiyski – 0878-735-795. Pleven is a very important medical centre because of the Medical university and the number of hospitals there.
Harmanli / Haskovo – Emanuil Manolov – 0896-888-283. He’s a local teacher - a great networker and a person always ready to help. (He gave me the number of coordinator of the Hospital in Harmanli - +359887806350 Nina)
Gabrovo - Martin Pavlov - 0898 222 349
Shumen - Ivan Lambov - 0879-914-999
Vratsa - Radostina Savovska - 0884 768 690. They are currently summarizing all the covid-related needs of the hospital. She confirmed that protecting gear for the medical staff is the most urgent need right now. She also said that she is available 24/7.
Veliko Tarnovo - Vladislav Ivanov - 0888-558-126

You can get in direct touch with all of them. They are willing to also help to other people. I am reaching out to find the most relevant people in the other cities as well. I’ll update this post, once I have confirmations.

1 Like